Eyelash Extension services are a single synthetic or synthetic mink lash applied directly to the natural lash close to the lash line with a semi-permanent bonding adhesive.
A single extension is applied to a single lash, leaving the eyelashes and eyelids to move freely.
The 3 or 4D sets are 3 or 4 finer lashes applied to one of your natural lashes, these sets are still very lightweight and fluffy. They are applied carefully using special tweezers. The process usually takes approx. 1 – 1.5hrs to apply depending on what set you go for. They are applied carefully using special tweezers. The process usually takes approx. 1 – 1.5hrs to apply depending on what set you go for.
There are many different lengths & thicknesses to choose from including 3D & 4D lashes.
Generally Eyelash Extensions last anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on one’s individual lash cycle. Depending on how long your Eyelash Extensions last depends on how well you look after them.
Samara at EyeDo takes special care in applying Eyelash Extensions to maintain your natural eyelashes health. The only way you will damage your natural lashes is if you do not follow the aftercare instructions EyeDo provides you with.
|Half Set, middle of eye out to end of eye||$50.00|
|3D or 4D Set||$120.00|
|Eyelash Extension removal||$20.00|
|Eyelash Lift & Tint||$80.00|
|Half an hour infills, classic or advanced set||$50.00|
|One hour infills, classic or advanced set||$70.00|
|3D or 4D infills half an hour||$70.00|
|3D or 4D infills an hour||$90.00|
|Lip & Chin||$18.00|
|Sides of face||$15.00|
|Eyelash tint – (Note – this must be done 2 days prior to getting Lash Extensions if applicable)||$15.00|
|Shape Wax & Tint||$30.00|
|Eyebrow Henna Tint||$30.00|
|Eyebrow wax & henna tint||$40.00|
Bookings are essential for your appointment. EyeDo accepts Zip pay, Cash & Eftpos for payment.
Cancellation policy – 30% surcharge with less than 24 hours notice of cancelling an appointment. A SMS is sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment, please confirm YES or NO. Please be mindful that last minute cancellations limits preferred appointment times for yourself.
Thank you for your understanding.
After Care Instructions
- Do not touch lashes for 3 hours after the procedure
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours after the procedure
- Wear goggles in high humidity (Shower, Sauna, Steam room)
- Avoid oil based makeup removers & moisturizer on the lash extensions as it can degrade the glue
- Use a cotton tip and go around lash extensions to remove eye make up
- Use a mascara sold by your eyelash extensions therapist as its water based and will not ruin the lash extensions
- Do not attempt to pull or remove the lash extensions yourself as you may pull your own lashes out
- Do not rub the eyes or use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions
- Do not wipe the lash extensions with a fabric that can catch and pull on the lash extensions
Prior to your appointment
- Remove all eye make up and clean your lashes with oil free make up remover
- Do not use moisturiser or petroleum-based products before application of eyelash extensions
- Do not wear mascara
- Do not curl the lashes as this may hinder the eyelash extension application process
- Remove contact lenses
* Do not have a current lash lift, it must have fully grown out prior to the extensions applied.
My Salon is located at Lisarow, Central Coast. Address on booking. Contact me on 0403 650 335 or use the form below and I will call you to confirm your booking and/or request.
We also offer gift vouchers, you can request gift vouchers for a specific treatment or dollar amount. You have a 12 month expiry to use them. Please email Samara for more information.