- Please arrive in plenty of time for your appointment.
- Colour Refresh treatment prices are for existing client only. The Colour refresh does not include a complimentary touch-up.
- Additional adjustments after the complimentary touch-up are charged at an additional fee.
- Your complimentary touch-up may not be scheduled for any sooner then 4 weeks, and is valid for up to 12 weeks only (special circumstances considered).
- You are required to peruse the above “pre treatment considerations” before attending your appointment, this is to avoid disappointment or inconvenience.
- You will be required to fill out and sign a client history and consent form, this is confidential information and is required for your own safety and comfort. It is also a requirement for our ongoing professionalism and insurance purposes.
- Your treatment is non-refundable.
- Pricing is not negotiable.
- The first included touch-up treatment is complimentary so may not be exchanged for a reduced price if you are unable to attend.
- Your treatment is conducted under the most stringent hygienic practices. All sharps equipment is disposable and disposed of. Your safety will not be compromised.
- A “before and after” picture will be taken of the cosmetic tattooing area. For your privacy we do not use full face pictures on our social media (unless specifically requested). If you do not wish for the photos to be used on social media please let us know, we are happy to respect your privacy.
- The photos we use on social media are only for the purpose of representing our work.
- If you experience any reactions or concerns after treatment, immediately contact your artist for further consultation
- Skin altering procedures such as plastic surgery, cosmeceutical treatments, and/or injections may alter and degrade the skin and affect how the cosmetic tattoo holds in the skin
- Medical conditions and/or certain medications may prevent the pigment from retaining or cause it to fade quickly or change in colour
- How your body heals or retains the tattooed pigment is out of the control of the artist. This is 100% of your body’s job. Even when following the aftercare correctly there is a chance that pigment may not hold in the skin or last as long as expected. This is not the fault of the Artist.
- Achievable results may vary at each application long term. This is due to the changes in your skin and lifestyle factors and is not the fault of the Artist.
My Salon is located at Lisarow, Central Coast. Address on booking. Contact me on 0403 650 335 or use the form below and I will call you to confirm your booking and/or request.